May 11, 2012

happy mother's day

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for Mother's Day.  Not because I'm looking forward to the burnt breakfast in bed or unwrapping the charming (which is the polite way of saying hideous) present that was lovingly chosen from the Mother's Day Stall at school.  Nope, none of that.  I can't wait for Mother's Day because it means I get one whole day off from this shit...


Happy Mother's Day peeps.
Hope it's a good one.
xox

4 comments:

  1. Any day thats a day off of all of that is a good one! Happy Mothers Day for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother's Day is one of those rare On Strike days at our house!
    I hope your special day was a good one. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap! Total On Strike day around here too...and loving it :) Hope you had a lovely day also x

      Delete